THC Residents & Med Students
Use these messages below to share on your social media accounts.
Facebook & LinkedIn
- Teaching Health Centers provide educational residencies to young medical school graduates committed to working in underserved, marginalized communities. Contact Congress and ask them to support Teaching Health Center funding. #DoctorShortage
- Being part of a Teaching Health Center allows me to commit myself to meaningful work, where I am giving back to the community in which I live. Contact your congressional representative and ask them to support comprehensive funding for THCs. #DoctorShortage
- Every day I see a variety of patients come through the door from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Being a Teaching Health Center resident allows me to connect with patients on their level. This is one reason why I support comprehensive funding for THCs. #DoctorShortage
- As a Teaching Health Center resident, I eat, live & spend money in the communities where I work. This helps everyone! #DoctorShortage
- I am a next-generation doctor & support the work of Teaching Health Centers. Urge Congress to fund this program! #DoctorShortage