AATHC Membership Benefits
There are many benefits to joining the American Association of Teaching Health Centers (AATHC), including:
- Legislative Advocacy — Representation, advocacy and collective action regarding Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education programs at the federal level.
- Management & Support — Consultation, advice and other assistance regarding issues relating to THC establishment, expansion and operation.
- Leadership & Networking — AATHC members participate in leadership and participation on AATHC committees.
- Education & Training — AATHC members receive discounts for educational and training events.
- Community Access — Access to AATHC-related national organizations and agencies.
- Voting Privileges — AATHC members may vote on certain matters through the House of Delegates.
A one-time amount of $1,000 per full-time Teaching Health Center resident is required. For example, a program with six THC-funded residents would pay a membership fee of $6,000. Membership is currently offered to existing Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Teaching Health Center grantees.
For more information on how to become a member, for for questions about AATHC membership benefits, please email info@AATHC.org.