Use these messages below to share on your social media accounts.
Facebook & LinkedIn
- Graduates of Teaching Health Centers know the communities they serve, and can refer patients to the appropriate specialty medical care. We need this important resource! Contact Congress and ask them to support Teaching Health Center funding. #DoctorShortage
- Teaching Health Centers provide the much-needed providers staff to deliver comprehensive health care services to underserved areas in our community. Contact your congressional representative and ask them to support Teaching Health Center funding. #DoctorShortage
- An influx of patients has led to a shortage in doctors, and an increase in wait times. Teaching Health Centers address this issue! Contact Congress today to fund this valuable program. #DoctorShortage
- It’s a fact that Teaching Health Centers improve access to health care. Support legislative funding for THCs. #DoctorShortage
- Teaching Health Centers provide relief to low-income communities hit hardest by doctor shortages. #DoctorShortage