Use the address box below to contact your Congressional Representatives and ask them to support federal funding for Teaching Health Centers. Here’s how it works:
- Enter your home address (street, city, state and zip code) in the box below and click “Find.”
- Send a message via Facebook, Twitter and email to your Senator and Representative.
- In the new tab, create a message to send to your Congressional leader on social media or via email.
We’ve provided a few sample messages for you below. For more examples, visit our Share Our Message page.
- TWITTER EXAMPLE: Teaching Health Centers across America is a way for Congress to invest in the next generation of medicine. #DoctorShortage
- FACEBOOK EXAMPLE: For the first time in our country, most citizens now have comprehensive health care coverage. However, capped residency training programs coupled with an aging physician workforce have strained the care delivery system and there are more patients than medical providers. For this reason, and many more, I support comprehensive funding for Teaching Health Centers. #DoctorShortage
- EMAIL EXAMPLE: I am contacting you regarding the Teaching Health Centers program. Our country is facing a looming doctor shortage that will significantly impact underserved populations in both rural and urban communities. Please support federal funding for Teaching Health Centers and save our community doctors!